Have you procrastinated creating a mini-course because the tech is intimidating?
It’s not your fault! I was confused and frustrated when I started.
There are so many emerging tools it can get overwhelming and paralyzed us, but I can help.
Quiz to See If You’re Ready to Launch a Course
- What problem are you solving?
- What sets you apart?
- Who is your audience, and where do they hang out?
- Does your website reflect your genius?
- Do you have an email service provider?
- Is your giveaway up and running with an email welcome series?
- Do you have a growing email list?
I don’t mean to boggle your mind, but the success of your course depends on niche and customer clarity.
3 Things to Consider Before You Choose a Course Platform
- How many courses do you plan to launch?
- Have you mapped out a low-end introductory course, mid-range course, and your signature high-end course?
- Do your course ideas take your ideal customer on a sequential journey?
Let’s Compare Course Platforms
When you have all the answers to the above, you’re ready to launch. Here’s what’s covered.
- All-in-One Platform
- Plug and Play Platforms
- WordPress Course Plugins
- Integration & Customer Service
- Most Course Platforms Accommodate Subscriptions and Affiliate Programs
If you still have a little way to go before launching a product, I’m here to help.
Let Me Help You Share Your Message for the World?
Your message matters and a faith-based mastermind group can help you grow your platform.
Become an influential voice–for such a time as this and join Pacesetters’ Mastermind group. Click to find out more about Pacesetters.
But here’s the catch. The incredible founder’s price of $200 a year (90% discount) ends Tuesday, June 30–no exceptions.
Online Content Strategist and Certified Copywriter