The Great Resignation has many speculating why so many people are quitting their jobs.
Are people looking for more money?
Perhaps they’re looking for more meaning in their lives.
Maybe this isn’t a career shift but a spiritual shift.
In this episode, you’ll discover…
- What Is The Great Resignation
- Events That May Have Led to This Shift
- Our New Normal Demands More
- Things To Consider If You’re Planning To Start An Online Business
- Work From Home Benefits and Challenges
If you’re considering an online business, make sure you build it on a solid foundation.
- Investing in Yourself
- Acquire a Mentor
- Make Sure You Have a Marketable Product
- Have a Marketing Budget
- Outsource As Quickly As Possible
- Have a Healthy Mindset and Manage Your Energy
- Implement Daily Habits That Will Produce Results
Business as usual is not good enough anymore.
Work is more than a paycheck. It’s an opportunity to use our God-given gifts to serve others and create positive change online.
Matthew 7:24-27 New Living Translation
The Great Resignation’ is Hers as Employees Re-Evaluate Careers in Wake of Pandemic.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“This is what I’ve been looking for!” <<< If this sounds like you, please consider giving this podcast a 5-star rating and review. This helps me reach and support more people like you. Together we can let our faith shape our work for positive change online.
Join our Private Facebook Community for Faith-Based Online Entrepreneurs.