GUEST SPEAKER: Chris Shadrick
Sharing a podcast episode on YouTube is a great way to reach more people.
But here’s the problem…
Most entrepreneurs repurpose the entire podcast episode to YouTube and limit their reach. Posting once isn’t enough, and uploading one long piece of content will limit your efforts.
Instead, discover how you can promote your podcast using short YouTube video clips.
In this podcast, you’ll discover…
- What is a YouTube podcast clip?
- Why do podcast video clips reach more people?
- What to include in a YouTube podcast clip?
- How long you should make your YouTube podcast clips.
- Why YouTube thumbnail and headline variations matter.
- When is the best time to schedule a YouTube podcast clip?
- Tools and services you can use to create your YouTube podcast clips.
About the Guest Speaker
Christopher Shadrick is a 5+ year production manager, focusing on creative and digital content with additional photo and video production skills – from concept to delivery.
– Digital Photography
– Adobe Creative Suite
– Film Production
Connect with Chris Shadrick
Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cjshadrick/
FREE COACHING: Join my FREE private community: MarisaShadrick.com/Community
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
If you found this podcast helpful, would you give it a 5-star rating and review? This helps me reach and support more people like you. Together we can let our faith shape our work to create positive change in the world.