How to Write Attention-Grabbing Bullets
There’s a lot of advice available on how to write long sales copy. But the length of your promotional material is irrelevant.
Here’s The Problem
Large blocks of text won’t get read. So instead, consider writing emotionally charged bullets that will lead people to the rest of your promotional material.
In This Podcast, You’ll Discover
- The Purpose of Bullets and Why They Work
- Why Bullets Are So Compelling, If You Write Them Correctly
- The Five Proven Bullet Formulas Marketers Use and Love
- The Seven Secret Places For Bullet Optimization
- How to Write Bullets That Lead Your Reader Deeper Into Your Copy
Copy Connection Waitlist
Get in front of the line for a brand new copywriting membership site. Super affordable with lots of crazy-helpful content that will transform your promotional content. Regardless of your writing experience, this membership will support you every step of the way.
Click here and be the first to get notified.
Related Episodes You May Enjoy
- Episode #21 How to Turn Features Into Benefits
- Episode #19 How to Write Engaging Headlines for Increased Results
- Episode #08 10 Types of Emails to Create and How to Boost Them For Engagement
Gary Bencivenga’s Marketing Bullets
FREE COACHING: Join my FREE private community: MarisaShadrick.com/Community
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
If you found this podcast helpful, would you give it a 5-star rating and review? This helps me reach and support more people like you. Together we can let our faith shape our work to create positive change in the world.