Slam Dunk Your Product Funnel
Funnels are a proven process for getting a visitor to take action.
They are the reason why social media campaigns, webinars, and email campaigns are so effective.
When you set up a funnel, you guide your visitors to take the next logical step. These micro-commitments help them reach their desired outcome.
A funnel is a strategy. You can have more than one funnel, depending on your objective.
In this podcast, you’ll discover
- A look at the traditional sale funnel and the formula that leads to a purchase
- Five questions to identify your buyer persona
- The cognitive stages in a marketing funnel
- How to use your email funnel to convert leads to sales
- The product funnel and why it’s essential for business growth
Funnels are an integral part of online marketing. These steps are crucial, and the companion copy needs to be clear and specific for engagement.
Schedule a Call
If you need help with your funnel, let me offer a free 30-minute strategy call. Click https://marisashadrick.com/copywriter/ to schedule a call.
Copy Connection Waitlist
Get in front of the line for a brand new copywriting membership site. Super affordable with lots of crazy-helpful content that will transform your promotional content. Regardless of your writing experience, this membership will support you every step of the way.
CLICK HERE, and be the first to get notified.
Suggested Episodes You May Enjoy
- Episode #28 How to Create a Winning Online Product
- Episode #21 How to Turn Features Into Benefits
- Episode #19 How to Write Engaging Headlines for Increased Results
FREE COACHING: Join my FREE private community: MarisaShadrick.com/Community
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
If you found this podcast helpful, would you give it a 5-star rating and review? Together we can let our faith shape our work to create positive change in the world.