Understand and Fix Passive Voice in Your Copy
When it comes to writing promotional content, there’s a lot to consider: market research, headlines, benefits, and so on.
But style is tricky, too.
Let’s talk about a common mistake in copywriting–passive voice.
Why? It can hurt your results.
In this podcast episode, you’ll discover
- What is Passive Writing and Why It’s Important
- The Difference Between Active and Passive Voice
- How to Spot Passive Writing in Your Copy
- Simple Steps to Correct Passive Writing
- When It’s Okay to Use Passive Writing
Still, have questions?
Direct message me on Instagram. I welcome new followers and questions. https://www.instagram.com/marisashadrick.copywriter/
Copy Connection Waitlist
Get in front of the line for a brand new copywriting membership site. Super affordable with lots of crazy-helpful content that will transform your promotional content. Regardless of your writing experience, this membership will support you every step of the way.
CLICK HERE, and be the first to get notified.
Suggested Episodes You May Enjoy
- Episode #21 How to Turn Features Into Benefits
- Episode #19 How to Write Engaging Headlines for Increased Results
- Episode #03 Anyone Can Become an Online Influencer and Get Paid
FREE COACHING: Join my FREE private community: MarisaShadrick.com/Community
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
If you found this podcast helpful, would you give it a 5-star rating and review? Together we can let our faith shape our work to create positive change in the world.