What comes to mind when you hear the phrase “greatest contribution?”
Like most of us, you may think it’s related to someone’s life achievement.
But what if you could offer your greatest contribution every day?
Here are a few takeaways from the podcast:
- Schedule a periodic debrief-even if it’s with yourself, and you’ll understand yourself and your world better.
- Leverage how you’re wired, and it will help you make better decisions with fewer regrets.
- Get to the bottom of what’s holding you back, and start living your best story.
- Offer your greatest contribution every day when you manage your resources.
- View deficiencies as a point of discovery, not a judgment.
Take the 6-question assessment below, and make today your greatest contribution.
Paterson Thinking Wavelength
Still have questions?
Direct message me on Instagram. I welcome new followers and questions. https://www.instagram.com/marisashadrick.copywriter/
Suggested Episodes You May Enjoy