Can we Improve Mental Focus and Quiet Distractions?
If you want to be more productive in your business, you need to prioritize mental focus.
It’s not easy, but I have a few tips that may help you quiet distractions, so you have more margin in your life.
In this podcast episode, you’ll:
- Discover what focus means and how we can begin to improve our focus
- Why it’s hard to focus and efficiently use our time
- The mental and physical benefits of mental focus
- The sneaky distractions that aren’t external interruptions
- You’ll understand the difference between your brain and mind.
- Know why you must resist multitasking and why it’s not productive.
- We’ll explore practical tips to help you direct your attention toward a wanted result.
Suggested Podcast Episode
- Episode #16 Why “Done is Better Than Perfect” Is Not the Right Mindset
- Episode #35 Three Reasons Webinars Fail and How Copy Can Help
- Episode #21 How to Turn Features Into Benefits
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Did you enjoy this episode? Would you give this podcast a 5-star rating and review? You’ll help me reach and support more people like you. Together we can let our faith shape our work to create positive change in the world.