Is it appropriate to share your faith in a business environment?
Here’s what you’ll discover in this podcast episode.
- How does faith play out in business and within a team culture?
- Why “ministry” in business doesn’t have to be weird or preachy.
- How to open the door to spiritual opportunities.
- Why people are more receptive when we practice discernment and respect for others.
- How married couples who are also business partners maintain spiritual intimacy.
- When we should hit pause and wait on God before executing a plan.
- How making the most out of every opportunity can become a daily practice.
About Liz Cortes
Liz Cortes has worked full-time with her husband at RebelFish Local marketing agency in San Diego for the past seven years. They help local businesses get more traffic with local SEO and Google Ads.
They wanted their client’s websites and landing pages to convert better, so they upped their copywriting skills and became StoryBrand Guides. This poured fuel on the fire of their traffic strategies for clients, and it helped them grow 30% last year.
Liz’s role is marketing and sales for their agency, but she enjoys coaching on messaging quarterly at the StoryBrand 2-day events. Her husband and their team of 6 do all the rest of the client fulfillment.
They became generous with finances helping plant churches. They have also helped build websites for ministries or podcasts and taken time off for ministry or mission trips.
5 Hacks to Get on Page 1 of Google (even if you work from home and keep your address hidden, I share how you can leverage a Google Business profile) https://rebelfishlocal.com/5-hacks.
You Can Reach Liz at:
Suggested Podcast Episodes:
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Did you enjoy this episode? Would you give this podcast a 5-star rating and review? You’ll help me reach and support more people like you. Together we can let our faith shape our work to create positive change in the world.