Attract An Audience Even in a Distracted World
You know you have to attract a large online audience before you can create an impact.
But how do you get people to pay attention to your content in a world of constant distractions?
In this week’s podcast episode, you’ll discover
- The three types of attention in today’s distractive world (lessons from a yellow lab)
- What is the Reticular Activating System, and why does it become a master switch for filtering information
- Become more relevant to an audience regardless of online noise by understanding specificity
- The benefits of relevance in today’s short attention span world (even it’s only eight seconds)
- Leverage traction within distraction and learn how turquoise, lace, and dopamine sold four shirts without selling
Listen to my airport story, and begin to Attract An Audience Even in a Distracted World.
Below are the top three listener favorites to get you started.
Episode #10: Is the Great Resignation a Spiritual Shift?
Episode #03 Anyone Can Become an Online Influencer & Get Paid
Episode #34 Debt Explosion, Even After Owing Six Figures (Guest: Marie Sonneman)
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Did you enjoy this episode? Would you give this podcast a 5-star rating and review? You’ll help me reach and support more people like you. Together we can let our faith shape our work to create positive change in the world.