How to Market in a Fragile Economy
Every year, marketing performance can vary. Currently, the threat of a recession is brutal for marketers.
It leaves them frustrated and wondering what their next steps should be.
While this is challenging for online entrepreneurs, there is a hidden opportunity.
It’s a chance to reevaluate their market’s needs and adapt.
Season two begins addressing the elephant in the room–marketing in a fragile economy.
In this podcast episode, you’ll discover:
- Life after the Economic Expansion (2009-2020)
- It’s hard to manage the unknown therefore focus on today
- Tips for maintaining a resilient and healthy mindset
- Create relevant marketing that wins every time
- Why working hard isn’t the answer; work differently
- Apply Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs to today’s marketing campaigns
- Enter your marketing conversation without appearing insensitive
Survive and Thrive: How to Build a Profitable Business in Any Economy (Including This One) by John Meese
Below are the listener’s favorite podcast episodes!
Episode #10: Is the Great Resignation a Spiritual Shift?
Episode #03 Anyone Can Become an Online Influencer & Get Paid
Episode #34 Debt Explosion, Even After Owing Six Figures (Guest: Marie Sonneman)
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Did you enjoy this episode? Would you give this podcast a 5-star rating and review? You’ll help me reach and support more people like you. Together we can let our faith shape our work to create positive change in the world.
Disclosure: Some of the above-recommended links are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. I wholeheartedly endorse this product or service.