Redefined to Live Your Best Life: Guest Ray Edwards
Sometimes, hope is all you have, but the struggle to keep hope alive is real.
- It’s easy to let negativity seep into your heart and mind.
- It’s easy to allow uncertainty to consume you.
- It’s easy to become apathetic.
The truth is that life can be heartbreaking. Life can be lonely. But if we are open to it, life can also be fulfilling.
In this podcast episode:
Ray Edwards candidly speaks about his cycles of depression and living with Parkinson’s for over a decade.
But amid daunting circumstances, Ray chooses to find joy and continues to scale his business. As Ray would say, “Life doesn’t happen to us; it happens through us.”
We can become the filter through which we find meaning and fulfillment in a broken world.
Here’s what you’ll discover!
- Two key components that can help us process difficult times
- The importance of self-awareness and how it can provide perspective
- Why you should get out of isolation and embrace community
- A future of Impartation, Activation, and Elevation
- Why our culture struggles to find resilience, but one secret can change everything.
About Ray Edwards
Ray Edwards is a successful online entrepreneur. Ray Edwards is a sought-after Copywriter, Author, Speaker, and Communications Strategist. His clients include Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield, Jeff Walker, Robert Allen, and more. Ray helps individuals start, run, and grow their Internet-based businesses. Watch this short film about Ray: https://rayedwards.com/about/
Follow Ray Edwards
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Did you enjoy this episode? Would you give this podcast a 5-star rating and review? You’ll help me reach and support more people like you. Together we can let our faith shape our work to create positive change in the world.