If you believe complexity equals value, that’s an unhealthy perspective.
I spent excessive hours complicating my marketing and feeding a social media algorithm that controls my free content.
Here’s what I realized.
- Your skills, experience, and knowledge have unique value and should be seen and heard by many.
- Your time should be invested in a few options rather than exhausted in many trends.
- Repeating a process with a low return of time or money is insanity.
In this podcast episode, I’ll share my marketing rebel insights.
- Why are many entrepreneurs busy but not getting anywhere?
- The true definition of value and why it’s worth so much.
- Why working hard is not enough to grow an online business.
- Why you’re not enough and what you can do about it.
- Optional ways to grow your email list that don’t require ads, social media, or email campaigns
Video Tool: Sendspark
Guest Post: Three Golden Keys to Elevate Your Brand and Build Business Momentum
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Did you enjoy this episode? Would you give this podcast a 5-star rating and review? You’ll help me reach and support more people like you. Together we can let our faith shape our work to create positive change in the world.
Disclosure: Some of the above-recommended links are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. I wholeheartedly endorse this product or service.
Check out my private community, Resilient Creator, on Mighty Networks!
Resilient Creator Membership includes:
- Articles to protect your mindset.
- Coaching to cultivate your skills
- Marketing tips for growing your influence.
- Resources to facilitate implementation
- Community to crowdsource ideas and cheer you on.