Setting business goals is part of starting and running a business. But you need to Choose the Activity That Will Turn Your Vision Into a Thriving Business.
Before setting goals for the new year, I suggest carefully choosing your priorities. Then, consider the big picture and use tried-and-true activities to help you grow your business exponentially in 2023.
In this podcast episode, you’ll discover the following:
- Why it’s essential to get out of the weeds and periodically look at the macro and micro plan to discover your next steps.
- Three recommended buckets every business needs to develop and grow their businesses exponentially.
- Why building a list of potential customers is the lifeblood of your business and how to keep them engaged.
- Reasons business owners use marketing surveys and why surveys can increase your revenue growth.
- Become sustainable with internal processes and automation systems that will help you streamline daily tasks and save time.
You’ll create a thriving business by increasing your leads, gaining market clarity, and building solid internal systems.
Suggested podcast: Episode #60 Complexity Doesn’t Equal Value
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Did you enjoy this episode? Would you give this podcast a 5-star rating and review? You’ll help me reach and support more people like you. Together we can let our faith shape our work to create positive change in the world.