What It Takes to Build a Thriving Personal Brand
Guest Speaker: Author Mike Kim
Mike Kim is a brand strategist for business thought leaders, coaches, and authors who want to create an impact with their ideas and get their message heard.
As Mike would say, “Yes, It’s Possible to Build a Business around Your Expertise, Ideas, Message, and Personality. But First You Must Realize — YOU ARE THE BRAND.”
In This Episode, Mike gives us a glimpse of what we can expect in his new book, “You Are The Brand,” The 8-Step Blueprint to Showcase Your Unique Expertise and Build a Highly Profitable, Personally Fulfilling Business.
- Debunk the false assumptions that hold people back from developing a brand message.
- Use the campfire test to see if you have an authentic brand.
- Understand why your point of view is the first step to creating a brand message and why it’s so hard.
- Discover how relationships are rocket ships for your business and why servanthood is the fuel.
- Know why a plan is not enough to build a successful business.
Pre-order the book You Are The Brand and access amazing bonuses.
Go to https://youarethebrandbook.com/
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“This is what I’ve been looking for!” <<< If this sounds like you, please consider giving this podcast a 5-star rating and review. This helps me reach and support more people like you. Together we can let our faith shape our work for positive change online.
If you haven’t done so already, subscribe and receive email notifications, as well as my 5-Step System to Kickstart Your Online Business.
Join our Private Facebook Community for Faith-Based Online Entrepreneurs.