We know how important sleep is for health, but getting enough sleep is easier said than done.
Even if we can get a few extra hours of sleep, some people still feel tired and anxious. Is there a solution?
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Can You Be Physically Rested and Still Need Rest?
- Benefits from Physical Rest
- Why Periodic Rest May Not Be Enough
- The Difference Between Rest and Being Restful
- What Does It Mean to Have a Restful Soul?
- How Being Restful Can Change Your Perspective
- An Ancient Song for the Weary
Forbes: The Benefits of Resting and How to Unplug in a Busy World
Medical News Today: Why Sleep is Essential for Health
Song of Solomon, 2:10-12 (New Living Translation)
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“This is what I’ve been looking for!” <<< If this sounds like you, please consider giving this podcast a 5-star rating and review. This helps me reach and support more people like you. Together we can let our faith shape our work for positive change online.
Join our Private Facebook Community for Faith-Based Online Entrepreneurs.