Adapt Your Copy to Your Marketing Strategy and Improve Results
Writing is problematic for most online marketers, even experienced ones, but copywriting is an essential piece of any marketing strategy.
It’s important to remember whether you’re writing for brand awareness, building trust, or selling a product or service.
Remember to ask yourself, “what do I want them to believe, feel, or do?”
In this episode, you’ll discover…
- What is copywriting?
- Insights to Brand Marketing
- Creating Content Marketing
- The Purpose of Direct-Response Marketing
- Why You Need All Three
- What All Three Have in Common
- Wisdom from Copy Expert Eugene Swartz
- Copywriting “Don’t Dos.”
Choose the correct language for your copy and attract more followers and customers to your business.
- Brand Marketing, “Two Bellman.”
- Interview with Mike Kim, Episode #07 What It Takes to Build a Thriving Personal Brand
- Resource: How to Create Effect Lead-Generating Content to Build Your Online Visibility
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“This is what I’ve been looking for!” <<< If this sounds like you, please consider giving this podcast a 5-star rating and review. This helps me reach and support more people like you. Together we can let our faith shape our work for positive change online.
Join our Private Facebook Community for Faith-Based Online Entrepreneurs.