Humans are complex. We fear the unknown and resist the unfamiliar.
Fear has its purpose, but chronic anxiety limits our potential and success. Nevertheless, we can overcome the fear of failure.
In this podcast episode, you discover:
- The external triggers that can lead to the “fear of failure” in your business and what you can do about it
- Recognize the internal triggers that can lead to procrastination and how you move past the lies.
- How to overcome the “fear of failure” and build a successful, sustainable business.
- Simple steps you can take to break the cycle of self-defeat.
- Embrace responsibility for your life, business, happiness, and failures–without a single regret.
Don’t work in isolation where negative thoughts can fester and hold you back. Instead, find like-minded people who will love and support you.
CLICK HERE to schedule a call with me.
Below are the top three listener favorites to keep you in momentum!
Episode #10: Is the Great Resignation a Spiritual Shift?
Episode #03 Anyone Can Become an Online Influencer & Get Paid
Episode #34 Debt Explosion, Even After Owing Six Figures (Guest: Marie Sonneman)
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Did you enjoy this episode? Would you give this podcast a 5-star rating and review? You’ll help me reach and support more people like you. Together we can let our faith shape our work to create positive change in the world.