How to Distill Many Ideas into One Profitable Reality (Part I)
Do you suffer from too many ideas? Maybe your business needs a better system, program, or a tighter niche.
Sometimes it’s hard to decide with so many choices.
In part one of this two-part podcast, you’ll discover:
- How to Develop a Successful Business From the Inside Out
- Normal Isn’t Permanent and Why It Must Become a Memory
- Business is Less About Building and More About Tearing Down
- How Comparison Can Make Your Business Feel Like a 10,000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- Finite to Infinite Thinking (Quotes from Simon Sinek)
Below are the top three listener favorites to keep you in momentum!
Episode #10: Is the Great Resignation a Spiritual Shift?
Episode #03 Anyone Can Become an Online Influencer & Get Paid
Episode #34 Debt Explosion, Even After Owing Six Figures (Guest: Marie Sonneman)
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Did you enjoy this episode? Would you give this podcast a 5-star rating and review? You’ll help me reach and support more people like you. Together we can let our faith shape our work to create positive change in the world.
TURN YOUR KNOWLEDGE INTO REVENUE