Sometimes we struggle in business, yet we’re unsure what we’re doing wrong.
- We encounter resistance.
- We’re critical of our weaknesses.
- We stress over unmet goals.
How do we break the cycle?
This week, my podcast guest Jill Wright shares valuable insights about self-discovery. The process provides a deeper understanding of our value and a healthy perspective on money.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How resistance doesn’t discriminate, and it presents itself in different ways.
- When we lean on our strengths, we can manage our weaknesses.
- 3 practical ways we can shift our mindset and position ourselves for success.
- The importance of self-discovery and embracing who we are without comparison.
- Why coaching programs remain effective and popular and what they provide.
About Jill Wright The Money Coach
Jill The Money Coach helps coaches make money easier. Her no-nonsense approach helps coaches get past the STUCK and learn exactly how to MASTER the game of making money easy.
Everything in your business revolves around money, that’s why you need The Money Coach. Whether it’s pricing, coaching on objections, or making financial decisions in your business, Jill makes it easier.
Easy Money Podcast: https://jillwrightcoaching.com/podcast/
Retreat Waitlist: https://jillwrightcoaching.com/elevate-retreat-interest/
Social Media: @JillTheMoneyCoach
Suggested Podcast Episodes:
The Inner Work Needed for External Success
Is the Great Resignation a Spiritual Shift?
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Did you enjoy this episode? Would you give this podcast a 5-star rating and review? You’ll help me reach and support more people like you. Together we can let our faith shape our work to create positive change in the world.